Sociological expertise is mainly used in court proceedings when it is necessary to reveal the attitude of the population or a group of the population to a certain problem.
The review is carried out by :
- Establishing the similarity or difference (to the extent of confusion) of trademarks and designations;
- To determine the presence or absence of misleading consumers;
- Establishment of compliance with the methods of promotion of trademarks to moral norms;
- Protection of the exclusive rights of the means of individualization of a legal entity;
- Clarification of compliance of advertising with the law;
- Assessment of losses of right holders and damage to business reputation.
- Mass Sociological Surveys;
- Deep sociological interviews – target audience expresses their opinion in detail;
- Expert sociological survey – specialists act as respondents.
The results of sociological research will help in resolving patent disputes and protecting intellectual property. They require professional training: special knowledge and information gathering tools. The expertise in our company is conducted by experienced analysts, who can answer all questions about sociological expertise.