Landing pages generally aim to give visitors enough information so they can take action. Following the AIDA framework, as we have already discussed, helps you to structure the page. You should consider the following:
- What is your unique value proposition?
- Why should the reader care about your solution?
- What benefits are you providing them?
- Be clear about how your product or service will help the website visitor with their particular problem or challenge.
- Consider what questions the website visitor has. Lead them through all the answers in a logical way.
- Have a strong call to action: Don’t be afraid to sell on a landing page.
- Your users need to know how to take the action you want them to.