A landing page or landing page is a one-page website – the company’s business card, created to describe the product/service and collect contacts of potential customers interested in your niche.
This article is an audit of what a landing page should look like in 2022.
Landing page – an audit of the layout of the basic elements
- Location top corner or center;
- The quality of the image must be perfect;
- A brief description of the company’s activities or slogan.
Header landing page
- The block is located below the company logo;
- The size of up to 9 words;
- For SEO optimization should be placed in the H1 tag;
- Often can contain a trigger for the client’s interest;
- Must be in synergy with the advertising company because of which the client went to the site – business card;
- The website and its images must be of high quality because they play a very important role in the first impression for the customer;
- It’s better to evoke emotions;
- Use from paid sources, stock. adobe; Shutterstock
- Fits and emphasizes the main idea of the site – business cards;
- When depicting people, their gaze should be directed at the landing page visitor or data form:
- Depicted CA on the landing page is better to use the employees of the company;
- Positively emotionally colored;
- If there is a girl, with clearly visible breasts;
- No slider is used
Feedback form :
- Web site and friendly design these two phrases should be synonymous
- The color should replicate your branded website coloring
- It is most effective to use 2-5 fields to collect information;
- Validation (which fields are required for dusting);
- When entering a phone number, limit the number of digits;
- Set a deadline or trigger to fill in;
- 10 out of 10 people should say with 100% probability that this is a “button”;
- Visible from 1.5 meters away from the monitor);
- Located in blocks 2 and 5
The call to action in a website button:
- Formulated clearly, the user understands what awaits him next on the website;
- The inscription is easy to read for each client from a distance of 1.5 meters from the monitor;
- Add deadlines;
landing page or website – the business card of the company about what criteria should be to audit the “content” read in Part 2
looking for new clients – we are always happy to get to know you and conduct a free audit.
Smart City Enterprise is based in Prague and specializes in 130 countries.
I am sure that together we will develop an effective way to find and attract new clients for your business.
And most importantly, we do all the work ourselves, all you have to do is follow the reporting and the process.